Monday, June 21, 2010

First Day Of Summer

I expected to wake up and prepare to relax at home for the whole entire day; that is until i woke up from my mothers loud mouth screaming "Wake up! Wake up! We got things to do." Angry i stormed to the bathroom and into the shower asking myself why me?

When we got into the car my wonderful mother decided to BLAST a Jill Scott cd. WTF why me? again. Every minute she caught the feeling and had to turn the radio up higher whilist' i was trying to nap. We drove and drove until she finnaly realized we had missed our exit and now were in the process of getting lost (which always happend btw) We drove and drove until we found our way back onto the parkway and into the rite direction. Once we made it to the cleaners i was relieved!

Then she made it clear to me that our errand runs were not complete. She had to go to woodbridge mall for a bikini. I took this as an appropriate time too take very much staged pictures of us walking :)


When we finnaly made it back to the car i took the time too enjoy my everyday FB mobile run threw.

After that I found myself in BigK sorrunded by Jonas brother and Hannah Montana luggage. I was terrified.

Then we I found myself in stop and Shop sorrunded by food. I was joyful.

Then i took pictures of my sneakers and my yummy payday bar.


And this was my beautiful first day of summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment